free webspace  






MyLittleHost

Our free web hosting review is no longer available for this previously listed free website host.

This web host was removed from our database, possibly (usually) because it is no longer a free or operating service, or is not accepting new users at this time, but could have been removed for other reason(s). If any of the user ratings and reviews of users were saved, they will be listed below.


User Rating:
                 
# Votes: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 4
Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Average Rating:  9.80 / 10

Total Votes: 5




5 User Testimonials/Reviews of MyLittleHost

Reviewed on: 2003-03-31   -   (IP: 61.145.x.x)   -   Rated: 10
[No Review]

Reviewed on: 2003-03-24   -   (IP: 62.231.x.x)   -   Rated: 10
[No Review]

Reviewed on: 2003-03-24   -   (IP: 218.88.x.x)   -   Rated: 10
[No Review]

Reviewed on: 2003-03-23   -   (IP: 65.96.x.x)   -   Rated: 9
[No Review]

Reviewed on: 2003-03-23   -   (IP: 64.246.x.x)   -   Rated: 10
The server has PHP Version 4.3.1. Also should have mySQL, but I saw no info as to how to use it here. I like their site design. To see the nice-looking default home page (was named index.asp), see:
http://www.mylittlehost.com/free/index2.asp

Features:
Technical support.
Hardware: PIII 1.2Mhz - 1GB memory - 2 x 100GB RAIDed.
Scripting: ASP (VBScript and/or JScript), ASP.NET, CGI, PHP, SSI, and XML support.
Mail components: CDOSYS and CDONTS with ready to use scripts.
MDAC v2.7, PHP-Nuke v6.0, Access 2002, mySQL v3.23 and MSDE ready host.
Hardware in protected environment, backed up by UPS array.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coming soon.
Firewall: Hardware and software constantly updated.
99% uptime. The remaining 1% is for server maintenance and upgrades.
No adverts or pop-ups will be displayed in any web site at this time.

You can only have a maximum of 20 files bigger than 1MB available for download and as many as you want if they fall bellow 1MB in size.


 

Copyright © 2002-2017 - Free Web Hosting - Free-Webhosts.com
- November 22, 2017 -