free webspace  






N2t

Our free web hosting review is no longer available for this previously listed free website host.

This web host was removed from our database, possibly (usually) because it is no longer a free or operating service, or is not accepting new users at this time, but could have been removed for other reason(s). If any of the user ratings and reviews of users were saved, they will be listed below.


User Rating:
               
# Votes: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 2
Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Average Rating:  7.50 / 10

Total Votes: 4




4 User Testimonials/Reviews of N2t

Reviewed on: 2003-04-06   -   (IP: 205.184.x.x)   -   Rated: 10
Now we are offering better hosting packages. Visit our website to find out more!

Reviewed on: 2003-03-17   -   (IP: 212.251.x.x)   -   Rated: 9
[No Review]

Reviewed on: 2003-03-11   -   (IP: 62.254.x.x)   -   Rated: 1
ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?
these guys are only up like 60% of the time, the other 40% your website is down!!!! and why does their main page where you login keep disspearing and leading to a site called www.muttle.com ????

Please... do yourself a favour, keep away from these guys!


Reviewed on: 2002-10-11   -   (IP: 203.162.x.x)   -   Rated: 10
[No Review]

 

Copyright © 2002-2017 - Free Web Hosting - Free-Webhosts.com
- November 21, 2017 -