Free Web Hosting Review of:
(Click above to go to this free web site hosting service.)
|Free Web Space:
||No ads (bannerless).|
||Top-level domain name, or Subdomain.|
- Vista Panel.
- Fantastico-like script installer.
- MySQL databases.
- Email - Custom MX records.
- Bandwidth limit 50,000 MB/month.
- Free website statistics.
- Password-protected files.
- Addon domains.
- Cron Jobs allowed.
- Instant account activation.
- Custom CNAME records.
- Maximum Filesize limit 10 MB.
- 30-days Inactivity limit.
- Unmetered MySQL space.
- Free website builder with 100s of free webpage templates.
- Disk space / Web Traffic / CPU stats.
- Redirection and IP address deny manager.
- VistaPanel control panel with file manager (browser uploading).
- Custom SPF records.
- Clustered Servers.
- Freehosting for up to 5 add-on domain names.
- Softaculous automatic one-click scripts installer with 33 scripts including PHPbb, Joomla, and Wordpress.
- PHP Flags manager - PHP display errors, set PHP time zone, magic quotes, and more in one click.
- Host up to 5 Sub-domains with a choice of the following free domains: 22web.org, 10001mb.com, 2kool4u.net, 66ghz.com, a0001.net, fast-page.org, html-5.me, humorme.info, iblogger.org, is-best.net, is-great.net, is-great.org, joomla-host.org, likesyou.org, loveslife.biz, my-board.org, my-style.in, mydiscussion.net, nichesite.org, social-networking.me, synergize.co, talk4fun.net, totalh.net, or web1337.net.
- Webhosting servers recently upgraded to use Cloud Linux, customized mod_security, and php suhosin for improved security and website uptime.
||March 29, 2005.|
||March 2, 2015.|
||102 (out of possible 0 to 125 points)|
See How Free Webhosting Features Are Rated
Average Rating: 9.25 / 10
Total Votes: 813
Rate this Free Webspace Host: ByetHost
813 User Testimonials/Reviews of ByetHost
|Reviewed on: 2007-12-02 -
(IP: 84.222.x.x) -
|The quality of the service seems to be good. However, I tried to install Joomla, executing the installer given by ByetHost, but unfortunately the installer had some bugs and Joomla could not be installed. The support however was excellent, fast and efficient!|
|Reviewed on: 2007-11-30 -
(IP: 71.192.x.x) -
|It is a great service, and best of all, it has great people you deal with. I am really glad to join byethost. |
|Reviewed on: 2007-11-26 -
(IP: 83.138.x.x) -
|I think byet host is what I need, and what I need is honesty with good quality service. I have been with byethost for almost a year now, and I am really satisfied, and think it should go on top of the best freehosts list here. Another great thing with byethost team is the experience they have. They could handle ddos attacks, servers overload, and webhosting server abusers, and they kept their web servers up all the time. Just one thing: thank you, byethost team, and bless you. Keep up the good work.|
|Reviewed on: 2007-11-20 -
(IP: 89.172.x.x) -
|I am impressed. You are the BEST! I will buy some of your web hosting products because of your EXCELLENT SUPPORT! You are working so hard, and you are very helpful even with things which are not your job.|
|Reviewed on: 2007-11-17 -
(IP: 124.104.x.x) -
|Users get a very quick response and action to support tickets, even for free accounts. The forums are great and helpful. The free hosting package is already good enough for testing, and so much more the premium plan! However in certain ISPs, ByetHost acts slow, but I guess maybe that is the ISP's problem?|
|Reviewed on: 2007-11-14 -
(IP: 96.230.x.x) -
|Byethost is a very unique web host -- it provides you all of the features of a paid host such as PHP, MySQL and domain support for no charge! I constantly recommend Byethost services to everyone who needs webspace, and with such timely and knowledgeable support, even people who do not understand everything about web development can get a web site up and running.|
|Reviewed on: 2007-11-14 -
(IP: 202.3.x.x) -
|This webhost is superb! Why?|
1. It is a good free web space offering (gives enough web space, with HUGE bandwidth allowed).
2. It has reliable technical support (I have tried this myself).
|Reviewed on: 2007-11-13 -
(IP: 217.77.x.x) -
|Their support did a fantastic job while solving the problems of IP's registering. It is a very reliable system, with helpful workers, and easy-to-understand control panel. Worthwhile freehost!|
|Reviewed on: 2007-11-10 -
(IP: 74.58.x.x) -
|This is a great website. I just needed to upload my files and import my database, and my Joomla-website was up and running -- much better than the other two free sites I tried to use.|
|Reviewed on: 2007-11-10 -
(IP: 65.94.x.x) -
|Byet host is ok, but I have had issues with some scripts on installing them, and when they do install there has always been one glitch or another that makes my site unusable, like for one incident, I got it to install fully, but then out of the blue the site completely disappears, leaving the default html file in its place, and yet when I go to check my file manager, the files are still there. Then with another forum software, it would not keep me logged into my admin account; I would log in, but then when I am redirected to where I was before, I was no longer logged in, and I know it was not the software, because I have used the same software on different hosts and they worked fine. I think it is the servers that have sort have gone downhill since the first time I have used byethost. As for the good side of byethost, it is ok in that its ad-free webhosting, and it is still really good if you are just wanting to put a website and host the forum elsewhere. I just do not really recommend this host for hosting forums and other complex scripts since the databases seem to be really unstable at times.|
813 Customer Comments/Reviews of ByetHost
Page: 1 of 82
Go to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Report Dead Link
Report Incorrect Info
Review and Rate this Free Web Hosting Site