Free Web Hosting Review of:
(Click above to go to this free web site hosting service.)
|Free Web Space:
||No ads (bannerless).|
||Top-level domain name, or Subdomain.|
- Vista Panel.
- Fantastico-like script installer.
- MySQL databases.
- Email - Custom MX records.
- Bandwidth limit 50,000 MB/month.
- Free website statistics.
- Password-protected files.
- Addon domains.
- Cron Jobs allowed.
- Instant account activation.
- Custom CNAME records.
- Maximum Filesize limit 10 MB.
- 30-days Inactivity limit.
- Unmetered MySQL space.
- Free website builder with 100s of free webpage templates.
- Disk space / Web Traffic / CPU stats.
- Redirection and IP address deny manager.
- VistaPanel control panel with file manager (browser uploading).
- Custom SPF records.
- Clustered Servers.
- Freehosting for up to 5 add-on domain names.
- Softaculous automatic one-click scripts installer with 33 scripts including PHPbb, Joomla, and Wordpress.
- PHP Flags manager - PHP display errors, set PHP time zone, magic quotes, and more in one click.
- Host up to 5 Sub-domains with a choice of the following free domains: 22web.org, 10001mb.com, 2kool4u.net, 66ghz.com, a0001.net, fast-page.org, html-5.me, humorme.info, iblogger.org, is-best.net, is-great.net, is-great.org, joomla-host.org, likesyou.org, loveslife.biz, my-board.org, my-style.in, mydiscussion.net, nichesite.org, social-networking.me, synergize.co, talk4fun.net, totalh.net, or web1337.net.
- Webhosting servers recently upgraded to use Cloud Linux, customized mod_security, and php suhosin for improved security and website uptime.
||March 29, 2005.|
||March 2, 2015.|
||102 (out of possible 0 to 125 points)|
See How Free Webhosting Features Are Rated
Average Rating: 9.25 / 10
Total Votes: 813
Rate this Free Webspace Host: ByetHost
813 User Testimonials/Reviews of ByetHost
|Reviewed on: 2005-04-23 -
(IP: 217.146.x.x) -
|This free hosting is very good. PHP MySQl and other features; good admins and Tech Support. That is the best one!|
|Reviewed on: 2005-04-21 -
(IP: 80.219.x.x) -
|Well, what can you say, i have paid hosting for my web design clients that does not offer cgi, php or mysql, byethost.com obviousely also has staff that assists with support in a positive manner, what more can you ask for without forced popups or other ads? The main thing will be the uptime of the server and how long this is available as google top rankings are hard to get these days and if you can do it on a free web host this good it will hurt you when they should disapear one not so fine day.|
|Reviewed on: 2005-04-20 -
(IP: 80.191.x.x) -
|Reviewed on: 2005-04-19 -
(IP: 213.122.x.x) -
|Great free host. Has all the features i needed. Great support with a php problem i had - prompt reply and problem resolved. A rare find indeed.|
|Reviewed on: 2005-04-15 -
(IP: 210.213.x.x) -
|So far so good, this host is great. the support is very good, after having some problems installing phhnuke due to a sql problem, they managed to help me by fixing it. This is a rare case that a free web host is able to give full support to its client. I've been through a lot of free hosting providers and one thing that is important is support to the clients. that's why I give this hosting a perfect 10! thanks a lot!|
|Reviewed on: 2005-04-13 -
(IP: 81.178.x.x) -
|Hi, We had been inundated with new signup applications, and had to put new infrastructure in place for the free hosting accounts. This meant that there was a backlog on applications. This is now resolved, and the backlog cleared, so sorry to anyone who had to wait a while for their quality free hosting.|
We maintain active techical support, for all free accounts, and anyone who has any troubles accessing their accounts, can use any of the support routes available to request help (response times are currently at about 2 hours!)
Again, sorry for any delays to your new accounts, we do review all applications manually, so "john doe" will have difficulty getting a new account ;)
|Reviewed on: 2005-04-13 -
(IP: 200.42.x.x) -
|Well I had been looking for free hosting during these months, and was a pain, until I arrives to ByetHost, very good cpanel, support php, mysql, ftp etc is perfect for the sites with portals systems like phpnuke etc, have 4 plans that adjust to your necessities, and have a great flexibility, in the beginning I had 500 megas of traffic usage and I send a message to support and in 1 day they responded to me and they raised to me 1k of traffic usage, a free web hosting site responding! It is a miracle because the majority no responds but ByetHost is difference and all popup free and banner free!|
|Reviewed on: 2005-04-12 -
(IP: 63.21.x.x) -
|Took about 2 weeks after I applied to get the approval. I was unable to access the Cpanel via the username and password given in the welcome email. Also unable to access the site via FTP with the same username and password provided. I tried to access the site and upload through the file manager, but was told that the file manager was not accessible because of "security reasons". Has a lot of good features...too bad I couldn't get any of them to work.|
|Reviewed on: 2005-04-12 -
(IP: 83.115.x.x) -
|Reviewed on: 2005-04-10 -
(IP: 71.34.x.x) -
|What a bother! I signed up and then waited 24 hours like the note said, but then didn't hear anything back. That must mean that I wasn't approved, but it is a pain to just not hear anything.|
813 Customer Comments/Reviews of ByetHost
Page: 80 of 82
Go to Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Report Dead Link
Report Incorrect Info
Review and Rate this Free Web Hosting Site